family, life and all things scrapbooking

Monday, February 27, 2012

Project Life Journal Cards Freebie!

I have a fun freebie for you! Here are four Project Life journal cards for your albums!

Hopefully you can find use for them! For those who don't know what Project Life is, it is a unique perspective on creating your family memories! Check out Becky Higgins website here for more info.

But for those who are obsessed (like me!) with this concept I hope you enjoy! I'd LOVE to see what you come up with, so if you use them on a layout please let me know in the comment section!

These cards are in .jpg and .png formats for digital scrappers (but I suppose you could print and cut out as well if you're a traditional scrapper too!). Have fun!



I hope to have a few more sets coming soon, so stay tuned!

Happy Scrapping!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot get it to download. :(

Michelle Hernandez said...

I was able to download these. They are awesome! Thanks again!

libbywilko said...

These are TERRIFIC !! Thanks Jen.

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

My name is Kristin Tweedale (rukristin.blogspot.com) and I'm working on a Project Life Inspiration monthly newsletter. I'm a huge fan of your work and I would really like to include a link to this post in my upcoming newsletter. I would of course include a link back to your blog and/or anything else you would like me to include. Please let me know if this would be okay and if there is anything I could do for you as well.

Thank you so much for your time,

Kristin Tweedale
rukristin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thank you for this freebie. Loved =)
isahavingfun.blogspot.com.br

Angel Reuther said...

Super cute. Thank you. :)

Joana Teves Costa said...

Thanks. I will definitely be using these!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/01/thursdays-guest-freebies_24.html

Jen said...

Thank you so much

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow...I really love your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Scrapbooking Supplies

Zarah said...

Really fun & cute! Thank you!